Sunday, May 8, 2011
A Blog Award to Share!!
Thanks for stopping by. I have been the recipient of a cute blog award that I wish to share with some very creative and talented women that has been passed onto me by some very creative women. Thanks goes out to my blogging and email buddy Amy of Love to Crop, Tisha at Tisha's Craft Cove, Pat N. of Pat's Scraps, and Dina of Crazy for Cricut.
The Stipulations for this award is to share 5 Cricut Related things about yourself (This is in honor of Cricut's 5th Anniversary). I am to share this with 10 others that are creative. Thanks again Amy and Dina. You ladies Rock and have shared some amazing work on your blogs. Please stop by these artists' blogs as well as the following recipients. As always because I visited these ladies frequently I know you will not be disappointed.
Onto the 5 Cricut Related things about myself:
1.I first learned of the Cricut about 3 years ago through a friend of mine.
2.When I received my Cricut I didn't know anything about it, so it sat for a few months. When I saw it on the infomercial I was truly impressed and decided to try some of the things.
3. After using Cricut for the first time I was hooked. It definitely was better than buying die cuts at the store.
4. Well after accumulating numerous cartridges for this tool I saved enough rewards to get the Cricut Create. I love that one too. I said Oh, I will take it to a crop, but I have yet to attend one (lol).
5. Because of the Cricut I have accumulated many more toys/tools and I have met a lot of wonderful people on the various blogs and through skype (technology is wonderful).
The Awards go to....the following individuals in no particular order. You guys Rock!!!!!
1. Adrian of By Adrian 4 U
2. Maquel-Paper Maine-iac
3 Lucianna of Dilsaver Designs
4. Jovan of Cards by Jovan
5. Diana of D.L.ART
6. Sharon of MeeMee's Creations
7. Melissa at Moe-Creations
8. Nicole-Nadia's World
9. Nicole-Creative Delights by Nicole
10. Judy at Crafty Jar